Friday, November 14, 2008

Gloomy day, pretty patterns

Another week slipped by me, although in my defense, I did get a lot done. Unfortunately, blogging was not one of those things.

However, at least I can report that there are lots of pretty new patterns to ogle:
  • Twist Collective's Winter Issue is out here (hey, lookit that nice scarf & cap set by Ve-Ve!);
  • there's a preview of the winter Interweave Knits here (hey, lookit that wonderful green sweater by my co-author Laura!); and
  • sometime this weekend, the new Knotions will be out (hey, lookit that helpful a book review by yours truly).
Have fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend sean riley has a hat pattern in this issue!

Unknown said...

There's so much I want to knit! And now all these new things coming out too... It's a good time to be a knitter.

JelliDonut said...

Please stop dangling all these temptations in front of me! I just downloaded that adorable entrelac hat from Twist--as if I need ONE MORE REASON to buy more Noro. (It just screams Noro to me.) And don't get me started about the patterns in my shopping cart. So many patterns, so little time!

Anonymous said...

Can't talk now, busy hitting "to queue" button in Ravelry.

Anonymous said...

My my my my my.
Twist Collective is certainly one fabulous magazine!
Beautiful patterns, nice details, amazing photography...
I just lovelove this issue.