If you'd like to see and hear more about some of the individual sock patterns, all this week the designers will be blogging about them. So far, you can visit:
- Kristi Schueler, as she discusses her Herringbone Rib socks (the ones that were featured in the latest Interweave Knits), here -- and for a special bit of fun, read the test knitter's reactions on her blog here;
- Mindy Soucek tells us what it's like to see your first pattern in a book here;
- Jody Pirrello describes her Chevvy cover sock design in her blog with some terrific photos and even possible modifications;
- Deb Barnhill does a quick interview with me on her blog, and I'm hoping will tell us about her Potpourri socks later this week;
- visit Barb Brown, of Wild Geese Fibres, where she tells us about her Rib Fantastic socks; and
- take a look at an earlier version of Elizabeth Ravenwood's Braided Gems socks.