- Looking for Wollmeise? Raffle for 2 skeins to help a knitter (Miss Violet of Lime & Violet fame) in need here.
- Brooklyn Tweed is coming to Loop next week: classes and a Stitch party. Details here.
- A little bird told me that a good friend of GKIYH just inked her first book deal. Yes, I am a big tease. As soon as I can tell you more, I will....
- Check out the Vogue Knitting Holiday issue preview; there's a great fair isle by Laura Grutzeck (under Color Vibes; lower left) and the issue also includes my
breathless fangrllprofile of Veronik Avery.
- Update tomorrow on the BBF website, including sock flats, and 20+ skeins of a new base yarn, CashSock...
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
A few quick notes
I'll consult with the husband and figure out an Open House date; probably in November, so we squeeze it in after Rhinebeck and before the holidays (that way you can justify it as necessary materials for holiday knitting). In the meantime: