Friday, December 02, 2011

Another lucky winner

Congratulations to EmilyHK who said:

The descriptions of yarn weights/substitutions and help with color-mixing (I'm always wary) makes this book seem very interesting! Thanks once again for a great book review.


I have sent Emily an email so that I can get mailing info for her copy of Stashbuster Knits.  Thanks for commenting everyone!  There'll be more book reviews and giveaways.


For those of you who live in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton/Hazleton area, my old stomping rounds, don't forget that I will be teaching a class in "Making Friends with your Handpaints" and then doing a book signing at the lovely Gosh Yarn It in Kingston, PA.  Details are here.  I'll have Black Bunny yarns and fiber to sell, too, so here's a great chance to see the beautiful colors in person and stock up.

No comments: