Friday, March 23, 2012

Sock Knitting Weekend at Loop

Just a quick reminder that this weekend is nirvana for Philly sock knitters. Author, teacher & designer Melissa Morgan-Oakes will be teaching classes at Loop Yarn Saturday and Sunday on knitting socks two at a time. Her classes are always very popular at knitting events, so call the shop if you're interested; last I heard there were only a few spaces left in each day's class.  (Full class details are here.)

To celebrate, I'll be bringing in lots of Black Bunny Fibers yarns for a trunk show. I'll be dropping them off Saturday morning for your perusal, and I'll be in the shop Sunday afternoon if you want to say hi. (And you don't have to be a sock knitter to check out the trunk show: I've got a batch of worsted weight yarns and a new scarf pattern that uses one skein of worsted weight.)

Hope to see you there!

No comments: