Monday, May 08, 2006

Update coming -- and Black Bunny special news

Hang tight -- I'm still downloading photos and gathering my thoughts on the Maryland Sheep & Wool festival. Update is coming soon.

In the meantime, I am extremely gratified -- and not a little surprised -- to tell you that I'm rapidly closing in on my 100th item sold on my Etsy shop. We're up in the eighties, so I figured I'd tell you all that the purchaser of the 100th item will receive a special freebie: EITHER a skein of sock yarn OR a 100g skein of laceweight OR 4 oz. of roving. (Your choice.)

Woo-hoo!

I am honored and grateful for your support.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So, if I wait until the number of items sold, plus the number of items for sale equals 100, and then buy all your stock, I will get the freebie?

Right now, it's seven short.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Joe, I thought that was MY brilliant idea...

Girlie, you are some awesome retailer. I think you can forget about that dumb old lawyering world now.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your sales on Etsy. Also thanks for telling me about the site. I listing next month with some toddler items. Now...why have you not told anyone about your husbands very nice Aunt that you recently met?

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea what a traffic jam there will be on Etsy around item 99? Off to put the shop up and refresh every few minutes (and hold off on the sock yarn I want til then...)

Charity said...

Congratulations on the success of your store! I'm so pleased for you. Can't wait to see how you made out with your checklist, and I'm dying for photos!

Anonymous said...

Or you know what else might happen? Everyone will be waiting for someone else to buy, so basically, noone will buy as we wait to be #100.
Congrats- you deserve it- your color eye is incredible!

Unknown said...

You have to be thrilled with the way Black Bunny is going. I know I'm thrilled to have a supply of beautifully dyed fiber to spin. If I ever have time to write my blog again, believe me, I'm hawking your shit.