Friday, February 18, 2011

Don't forget...

This is what my week consisted of:

1 dermatologist appointment for the teenager
2 piano lessons
3 dentist appointments
1 third-grade field trip chaperoning
1 cello lesson
2 deadlines
1 basketball practice
1 broken cello string to get fixed
1 Valentine's Day party snack to drop off
1 sinus infection

So when I say I'm ready for the weekend, I really mean it.

Before I toddle off, though, just a quick reminder to click on this link, to join my spiffy new Black Bunny newsletter email list.* Remember, I'll be randomly selecting a name from the list on Monday to receive a free skein of BBF yarn! So don't delay.

And have a terrific weekend.




*The form has only one mandatory field: your email address. You can add your name if you wish, but it's optional. I won't sell or give your email address to anyone.

1 comment:

Elizabeth D said...

And what tune do you sing that list to? (I know that's a grammatical disaster, but really, nothing worked)