Friday, May 27, 2011

A special day

Let's all wish a very happy birthday to Sallykins....

birthday gal



If you happen to be in the mood for yarnz, please be advised that I have added a nice assortment of lovely Plump (80 percent superwash merino, 20 percent nylon) to the BBF shop, with 2 skeins of each color in stock, including Bluestar:


Bluestar


Pagoda:

Pagoda


and Aruba:

Aruba


Free shipping on orders over $25 with the code "SPRING"!

Have a terrific weekend -- an extra-long one for Memorial Day if you're in the US....

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I hope she wears that to Stitch 'n Pitch ...

Suburban Hausfrau said...

I love you.

anne marie in philly said...

yeah, it's not easy livin' next door to this gangsta...but SOMEONE hasta do it!

happy birthday to a good person and a creative genius!

Daisy said...

Do you ever wonder why people don't like having you take their picture? ;-)

Suburban Hausfrau said...

Daisy, I LOVE it when Carol takes my picture. You think I look this sensational all the time?