Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sullivan Sweater: Starting point

Here is a photo of where I am as of last night. The sweater is knit in one piece, from the bottom up, and it has a foldover hem. I have passed the turning ridge and am in the middle of the first row of nupps.


I will endeavor to finish the nupps rows so that I can move into mostly-stockinette stitch -- that will go faster, right?

Shall we add a thermometer to measure my progress?


A generous estimate puts me at 2%.  I love being nudged along by you -- it's definitely very inspiring!

8 comments:

Elizabeth D said...

Standing here cracking the whip. . .

Barb B. said...

And what is your target for 100%? so I know how much to nag...

Unknown said...

heheheh...she said "nupps".

Laura Sue said...

Erg. I didn't know it had nupps. Ick. You get extra credit for that. Love the thermometer.

Anonymous said...

nudge, nudge...wink, wink

Anne said...

A few rows here, a few rows there, and before you know it you'll be done!

Anonymous said...

A journey of a thosuand miles begins with a single step. Congrats for starting!

Mray Kay

Knitten Kaboodle said...

I am just a little past there, sewing the hem. Once I got into the groove of the nupps they got better. I will keep checking in on your progress!