Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another special birthday...

To QueerJoe, the man indirectly responsible for this blog by giving me a taste as his guest blogger...



Run on over there and give him a virtual kiss. Mwah!

And





Latest additions to the Etsy shop: 100% merino superwash sock yarn. I've been having trouble with Etsy this morning and was only able to load one skein, but I'll keep trying and load the others when I can (I've got two skeins of each colorway). Also, some nearly-solids coming as soon as they dry...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I was lucky to have you substitute blog. And so were the readers. They also realized that any blog you wrote would be enjoyable to read.

They were right.

Your dyeing is getting even better. When I decide to do the Lucy Neatby look, I'm calling you.

Anonymous said...

Must...resist...sock...yarn. You love to torture me, don't you?

Off to give Joe birthday love.

Franklin said...

Joe is so swoony.

So is your yarn.

So are you.

Sherry W said...

Jenn will buy up the orange for sure!

Carol said...

Oh Franklin, I think my husband is starting to catch on to our incestuous blog love that dares not be named. Brokeback Bloggers, anyone?

Anonymous said...

I didn't see the yarn in the online shop... only 4 items and they were all fiber. Did I look in the wrong place? It's very pretty.

Carol said...

Sorry, Joanne, I'm in the process of restocking yarns. The yarns on my blog entry sold already; I'll be adding some more by the weekend so please keep checking back! Thanks.