Sunday, March 08, 2009

New camera

I'm still learning how to use it, but after all my angst about adapting to a new camera, I'm encouraged. Lookit the nice photos I took of the laceweight I'm about to list on the BBF site (I'll update this post when everything is up, probably around 6 p.m. tonight):





What's interesting (to me, at least) is that these were taken at a time when the light isn't usually optimal for yarn photos. Which means that if I take photos when the light is best, the results should be even better, right?

Here is the very first photo taken with the new camera -- a great one:



Of course, I can't give all the credit to the camera, since they are two exceptionally good-looking models, no?

Update: Laceweight's posted.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you've figured out your new camera to me. Beautiful yarn photos!

Anonymous said...

The yarn looks great. Love the colors. The picture of one-on-one bunny time is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Your yarn looks just gorgeous! What kind of camera did you get? I'm looking for a new one too.

Anonymous said...

awww, a man and his bun...precious!

we need a new camera for franklin's upcoming appearance, mais non?

Bridget said...

Oh that last picture is the best!

(And I love the yarn. Especially the green. Yummy!)

SewKnitNBeads2 said...

Which camera did you get?

Carol said...

The camera is a complete success. The photos are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great pics - and the first had to be the honored black bunny.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that first picture!

(pretty nice yarn shots, too)