1. There are very few pharmacies in downtown Columbus but there sure are a lot of Nationwide buildings.
2. Shannon Okey has lavender hair. At least this week.
3. The Icelandic phone book is organized by first name rather than last.
4. Fetishists buy used/worn socks on places like Ebay.
5. You can get excellent pierogi at the market across from the convention center. Plus the guy really speaks Polish!
6. Exchanging nametags and pretending to be someone else in the fiber world seems a lot more fun when you have had several glasses of wine, unless you are Abby Franquemont or Cat Bhordi.
7. Martha Stewart has created a new line of yarns, including an old skool fun fur. (Srsly.)
8. Flying isn't so bad if you take an Ativan first.
9. People from New Zealand don't like it when you assume they are Aussies.
10. Wooly Wormhead is a naughty minx.
11. I have made some of the most fabulous friends through the fiber world.
12. People wrestle in their bikinis with skyr. But not at TNNA.
13. I am not as young as I used to be.
More coming soon...