The following list of items were worn by Rick Mondragon this weekend at TNNA. Can you figure out what his three outfits looked like? Hint: one item was worn two days. Tomorrow I shall describe the actual outfits and you can compare your predictions with the reality. Extra points if you can guess which outfit was which day (Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday).
- 1 pr. tooled leather clogs with pointy toes, gray (imagine cowboy boots without the back or high leg)
- 1 pr. tooled leather clogs with pointy toes, beige (ditto)
- 1 pr black pointy-toed shoes of indeterminate style (what can I say? I was tired. I have Lyme disease, you know.)
- white or cream-colored jeans
- pastel sweater top (I think pink but I might be wrong on that; see Lyme disease comment above)
- turquoise and raincoat-yellow square shoulder bag (some might say "purse," but not I, since Go Knit In Your Hat is wont to take the high road at all times. Besides, who says men can't carry purses?)
- white collared shirt
- black-and-white tweed jacket (if I were cruel, I'd add that it was ill-fitting. Good thing I'm not.)
- black jeans with Asian-influenced dragon or snake style motif appliqued down one leg
- brown collared shirt
- Kureyon vest made with vertical stripes made using different balls intarsia-style
- 1 pr dark slacks
- watch with some kind of drawing or figure on the face (couldn't get close enough to see without violating the restraining order)
Have at it, dear ones! I missed you.