Friday, June 02, 2006

Update

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. I'm doing fine, mostly grappling with fatigue, so everything in our house is going quite a bit slower than usual. Including the laundry and the dishes. And, unfortunately, the dyeing. I'm also scheduled to go to TNNA, the big trade show for yarn shops and other needlearts professionals, next weekend, so I've got to rest up to be ready. (My mom asked me if maybe I oughtn't stay home from TNNA; my response was that I'll get more rest going away than I would staying at home.) I expect to give you a full report and lots of dish when I get back.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on a great photo of Nick, acting as spokesmodel for a quickie pattern that just went up in this month's MagKnits. Knit in Black Bunny worsted weight yarn, natch.

Have a great weekend, everyone, and if you're waiting for an answer to an email, or a skein of yarn, please be patient with me...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mother used to go visit her sister to get rest. Aunt Bonnie had two children, long since grown and living elsewhere. Enjoy the trip!

the hanged man said...

Oh my God, Carol. I've been so busy at work that I haven't had a chance to do much online reading, and when I do, I find out you have Lyme disease.

If there's anything you need or anything I can do, let me know.

take care,
john

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

I had pretty much written off the tissue snood concept..but that is one good looking cozie!
I'm sure your gorgeous yarn is partly what sways me, but one must not overlook the influence of the adorable "pattern salesman" either!
~bonnie

Anonymous said...

Bet we all never thought we'd say we wanted to make a tissue box cover, but I think that one may be a "must do". And Nick is a fantastic model.

Now, did your mother honestly think that not going was an option???

Laura said...

Nick is a sweetie! He makes a tissue box seem like a necessity.

Heather said...

Wow! Glad you are doing okay! Hope you're back up and at your normal pace soon enough and that you get plenty of rest in the meantime!