Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Threadbear Fiber Arts is our host today

Woo-hoo! I got to meet Rob and Matt, the Threadbear guys, at TNNA! They are amazing and wonderful and I wanted to kidnap them for a couple of hours and rub my cheek up against that sexy beard and talk yarn with them until the sun rose, but, alas, I got hypnotized by Abby Franquemont (who in addition to having a great name and being incredibly nice and fun) kept whipping her spindle around like a fibrous Cirque du Soleil act -- minus the Lycra.

I suppose it was lucky for all of the rest of the TNNA-ers that I didn't do a Kathy-Bates-hotel-room-kidnap thing, so Rob lived to knit another day and to blog with Lisa today about skinny yarns.

P.S. If you are ever in the mood for some spectacular yarns, skinny or otherwise, and have some cash burning a hole in your Paypal account, I highly advise a visit to Threadbear's website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! But I understand that in real life one could have done these things :)REally enjoying the "tour". Terry