Thursday, February 25, 2010

West coast friends....

if you are going to Stitches West, please stop by the booth of Crafting For The Peanut Gallery/Rabbitworks, where you will not only find beautiful handmade wooden lovelies like darning eggs and lazy kates, and the initimable Rabbitch and her handpainted yarns, but you will also find a small batch of Black Bunny Fibers yarns and patterns. Look for Booth 1242 and give them a big hug from me.

This week has gotten away from me, and not especially in a good way. Tuesday was the two-month anniversary of my dad's death, which still seems surreal to me, and we're getting smacked with more snow tonight and tomorrow. I'm feeling out of sorts, so I'll sign off now.

P.S. For Philadelphia area knitters, Clara Parkes' visit to Loop has been POSTPONED due to bad weather. (Thanks, J.!!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect timing. I'm leaving for Stitches in 10 minutes. Just so you know, Craig postponed Clara's visit because of the impending storm. Good luck with that (again)!

JJ said...

oooh - will there be BFL sock in colors that don't contain yellow or orange? I'm not going, but I have friends who are.

avwaterfield said...

What is a lazy kate? You're in my thoughts as you grief. So sorry for your pain.

Anonymous said...

Those anniversaries can be so hard... So sorry.
- Beth in Toronto