Having trouble writing those pesky pattern descriptions that appear at the beginning of your designs? Avail yourself of the Go Knit In Your Hat Pattern Description Generator. Just select one of the choices for each blank, and presto! Your introduction is written, ready for inclusion in the knitting magazine or book of your choice. No need to thank me; it's what I do.
Pattern Description Generator (circle one choice for each blank):
Inspired by __________________________,
- my extensive collection of vintage knitting patterns
- a day among the flowers in my country garden
- the delicate strains of a Bach cello concerto
- a tattered scrap of my daughter's childhood security blanket
- the colors and textures I see at my local flea market
- flowing lines and a comfortable fit
- a sleek, body-hugging fit
- a roomy but not oversized fit
- versatile, one-size-fits-most sizing.
It’s perfect for wearing _______________________________.
- on that special first date with someone new
- while sipping cocoa by the fireplace with a purring cat on your lap
- around town whilst doing Saturday errands
- to the office, and then out for drinks afterward
- to lift your spirits on a dreary, rainy day
Knit in a ________________________________
- cozy, toasty-warm
- slinky, shiny
- cool and breathable
- fuzzy and snuggly
- easy, breezy
yarn made of
- a versatile blend
you’ll find _______________________________
- it knits up in a jiffy!
- it a challenging knit but well worth the extra effort!
- an excellent first garment for a newbie knitter!
- it’s as fun to wear as it is to knit!
If only doing multiple sizing were so easy!
Update: The merino/tencel sock yarn looks great (so does the superwash merino). There may still be a skein or two left...